Asakura Kouhei, View Of Camouflage, 2010
I love this mountain. It’s visible from everywhere and it’s fucking beautiful and awe-inspiring.
I think it’s really healthy to have a constant reminder of your insignificance in the background of your life.
reasons i want to eventually move back to Washington
- legal recreational marijuana
- great music
- how fucking green everything is
- fuck San Francisco
- Portland is just okay
- Mt Rainier (and it’s impending eruption)
- 4 other super sick volcanoes (WA has 5/10 of the US’s most dangerous volcanoes!)
- 75% of America’s hops are grown there
- the Tacoma Narrows Bridge(s)
- Twin Peaks nostalgia
- fresh salmon + crab
- the Columbia river! the gorge!
- the best music festivals (bumbershoot, capitol hill block party, sasquatch, decibel festival, etc.)
- explosions (see: Mt. St. Helens, Atlas Foundry, Kingdome, etc.)
- other stuff
Seating for spectators and referees at the “President Adolfo Lopez Mateos” Sports Center, Guadalara, Mexico 1962
david sims joe’s issue 2
Before & after the Israeli attack which destroyed El wafa hospital in Gaza.
"Those people COULD have been supporters of Hamas."